Tuesday, January 17, 2012

About myself

So this is completely new to me. I have never done a blog in my life so forgive me if this sounds lame. My name is Jordan Cutler. I live here in Utah Valley, in Orem Utah which is just north of Provo. I am 21 years old. I pretty much have lived here my whole life. Some cool interesting things about myself is that I like sports a lot! I am a die-hard fan of BYU football, basketball, and as well a fan of the JAZZ professional basketball team. I also like watching many other teams as well, but generally like the jazz and BYU. I go to all the BYU home football games which are way awesome and occasionally go to a jazz game! My favorite game i been too was actually at a jazz play off game versus the Houston Rockets. I also like hanging out with my friends. We mostly watch movies! my favorite movies are Ocean 11, Italian Job, Better off dead, Bourne movies, and many more! I love skiing! I been to sundance, canyons, alta, and snowbird here in Utah, but mostly enjoy going to the canyons since its the best, is the biggest, and less crowded. I also like to play video games, mostly Halo, Starcraft 2, and MW3(modern warfare 3. Well thats me!

No comments:

Post a Comment