Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Love letter - Han Solo to Princess Leia | Brian Doyle Style

Just know i tried :/
and now for the letter....


Hey your worship,
I know you think I'm alright, I know you love me. Sweatheart, I remember when we meet, i roared, I was rough, I was rushed to get out of the ship. It was a tough rescue. I fear the dead of you, you were scared, flicking of fear and pain in your face, the face i loved on first sight, that stopped me in the middle of shooting and haunts me this morning of your safety; for i turned to protect you, I'm captured and will be frozen, and i can never get out now, which hurts me.

Yes, you think I'm alright, Yes princess, you love me, yes your worship, that day you meet me and loved me and yes this was the start of your love for me and yes, you will miss me and yes I have a bad feeling. Yes you might not see me again, princess and yes i miss those times we fought, but you really loved me. I miss you your worship.

THE END

yes, i know its not that great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment