Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Transgression Letters :/

Dear Judge,

Last Wednesday I received my 4th speeding ticket this month. I am deeply sorry for my misbehavior this last month. I feel I have learned from my mistakes and have done my best to stay at the limit now. Although the first three were my fault for being in a rush to get to BYU, I feel that I don't deserve my 4th ticket.  Last Wednesday on my way to BYU , I was heading down the hill between Orem and Provo on State Street. The speed limit is 40 mph but from the momentum of going downhill I happen to go over 40 and was pulled over.  I honestly was trying to follow the limit and feel bad for my 4th ticket. If you could please dismiss this ticket so that I might continue to be able to drive. I need to drive between my schedule of work and school. I will understand your decision but hope that I might have one more chance.

Sincerely
Jordan Cutler

Hi Mom, I just wanted to write this and tell you that I got my 4th speeding ticket. I know what your thinking, but I honestly have been following the speed limit and I got caught going down the hill going down from Orem to Prove on State Street. I was going 40 mph but with the momentum I went over a little and then I got pulled over. Just my luck... right. Im really sorry mom, I really been trying harder to leave earlier from school so that I'm not in a rush to get to school. The police are thinking of suspending my license and I have wrote the Judge explaining my situation. I really hope he will consider my circumstance and dismisses my ticket. Well, I hope all is well with you and dad. Don't worry too much!

Love ya
Jordan

Hey friends! So i need your help! I know many of you depend on me driving you around town. I got my 4th speeding ticket going down that hill between Orem and Provo and now they are thinking of the suspending my license. Its pretty hard not to go over the speed limit down that hill! The Judge has given me a change to explain my 4th ticket and I know many of you were there with me and agree with me that the last ticket was unfair. If you could write a letter to the judge as witnesses of what happen, they might dismiss that last ticket. You guys are the best!

Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your letters. I remember when I was first learning to drive I would always go way too fast down hills and thought it was ok. Too bad it isn't, driving is more fun that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your letters. That is totally the kind of thing that would happen. I would go with you to talk to the judge. Amen to Ben's comment.

    ReplyDelete