Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Peer Review and My Favorite Movies

3 things I would change
1. I would add more of how my paragraph effect the audience and how they would react
2. I would also clarify up my paragraphs and make them more understandable
3. May sure my whole paper is in the same tense(3rd person) and make sure to use Burtons name instead of him or he.

My favorite Movies
-Bourne Movies
-SWAT
-Lord of the Rings(3rd and 2nd are the best)
-Mission Imposible
-Italian Job
-ZooLander
-Gladiator(EDITED)
-Matrixs(EDITED)
-What about Bob
News Anchor

Older Movies
-Better off Dead
-Sneakers

3 comments:

  1. Ha Gladiator is one of the best movies ever! Sadly I couldn't put (EDITED) near mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better Off Dead is hilarious! I remember the first time I saw it I thought it was the dumbest movie ever but for some reason, the second time I saw it it made me laugh so hard! Good show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What About Bob is one of the funniest movies ever! My friends quote it all the time. Love the Bourne movies too

    ReplyDelete